Monday, September 13, 2010

Taking Heart

If for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart. So it has been with the best people who ever lived. -Jeffery R. Holland

This is just what I needed to hear this fine Monday morning. I am going to do my best to make it a magnificent Monday. You can too. I think I will start by putting Paisley down for a nap and taking a quick shower. Perfect way to start, don't ya think?

I might even read a little out of this.
The Potentially Sane Mother's Guide to Raising Young Children

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that book! Hope you're having a great Monday.

Lonnie said...

I just left a comment with your other post, but I have to tell ya I just got called to be the YW president in our branch and the quote on your blog from Pres. Uchtdorf totally inspired me and I used it in my very first lesson and gave the girls a bookmark with that quote on it. Really though - it sums up you as a woman. You are changing the world - you may not know it now, but your influence is so far reaching and changes the lives of those around you which does in fact change the world. SO glad I got to live with you and share a bedroom with one of the most amazing people I've ever known. love you, lon

Tara said...

I keep seeing this book and wondering whether it would really help or just make me feel more insane. You'll have to let me know what you think. Loved your post about dealing with your 4 kids. They all look beautiful and sounds like you are doing great. And you don't need pictures to blog. Your writing is enough. It is fun to read.

Ambrosia said...

It is a great book, Tara. It is one of my most favorite mothering books ever. She's real and she has refreshing ideas.