
Tonight, I was walking thru Smith's Marketplace and while I was walking in this guy who was like 6' 5" said/did/sang something funny so I laughed out loud and he looked my way. He walked over to me and I said," I love people who have a sense of humor." He was kind of staring at me in a soft, yet stunned sort of way. He extended his hand and asked me what my name was. I smiled, shook his hand and told him my name.
He just kind of gazed at me for another second, repeated my name and said very earnestly," You are soo pretty. If I wasn't gay, I'd so be chasing after you right now." I smiled and said, "Thank you, I will tell my husband that you said so." To which he responded," You be sure to do that " and of he walked with his partner into the camping section.
CRACK ME UP!! It SO made my night. Like seriously, I am on cloud nine. I understate not. I just had to record this incident for my ego and, oh yeah, my posterity.
1 comment:
That's hilarious, Tisha! I would have been flattered, too!
Post a Comment