This afternoon, I was walking down my hallway marveling at all the thoughts of my heart. This week has been a very full one. I am feeling my heart and mind swelling with many things to ponder over. There are thoughts to organize, impressions to understand and counsel to obey and apply so I may learn and grow; that my perspective may be clear and truth made manifest.
So, I begin my blog by explaining its title. It is me. I am Joy Who Supplants Bitterness. That is what my whole name, Latisha Jacqueline-Marie, means. As far as Enthusiasm goes, I found out yesterday at Education Week at BYU that enthusiasm means "God within". Always having been an enthusiastic person, I loved the meaning and realized, indeed, that my love of my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ, is ultimately where my enthusiasm does comes from.
I am excited for this blog, for everything I will be able to record about my feelings, experiences and memories. And so it begins...
1 comment:
you rock...'nuff said ;)
well, that and I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment