Thursday, May 06, 2010

Picture it: Our Paisley Pie

I purposely cut back on picture taking around Paisley's 6 wk birthday because she got baby acne. A doozy of a case and I didn't want anyone to think that she wasn't cute. Then just as it was clearing up she got all red and splotchy. I cut some foods out of my diet to find out that tilapia was making her face all rashy. Eek!! Please let her grow out of this. At least, she isn't sensitive to tuna. I had that yesterday. Phew. So, I've started taking pictures of her now.Hmm. I really love babies. I say I am done and then she smiles or we snuggle in bed and I can't begin to think of never having a newborn again. But I digress. I love her cry. It is the sweetest, most pitiful thing. She is starting to talk and greet me with a huge grin. As if my heart wasn't already melting! This is what happens when you put her down. She likes to be held at all times. But she is learning she can't be and is learning to go with the flow.

But we hold her a whole lot. It just goes by so fast and I never want to think, "I wish I would have held her more." We're in no danger of that though. Someone should take a picture of ME holding her though. Until then..here she is with her look alike sister.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Love that hat. Love that adorable girl. Her Michigan sister, Mirabelle, also loves to be held and cries when you put her down. Sounds like you guys are doing awesomely.

Also, love Sam's haircut!

Lis Cook said...

She is JUST GORGEOUS, seriously, you 2 make the cutest babies... :heart:

denise said...

We love our granddaughters!!!