
The ever hopeful Pollyanna in loves a new day, a new beginning, a new week or new opportunity. I am in the middle of reading a sequel to a romance novel written by my amazing seminary teacher from the good ole day of high school and early morning seminary so I am not wanting to make a long post but my loquaciousness is already starting to kick in. ;)
All I really want to say is that I learned that there is always hope; that I can do things I never thought possible and I have find peace and joy in them as I rely on my Savior to carry me thru it all.

This year has been about doing things I never thought I'd do in the face of good and not so good. It has inspired me to spread my wings and not limit myself or abilities by my fear of not thinking I can.
I am gaining more and more comfort and strength in the knowledge that I am not my mistakes. That my mistakes give me the opportunity to become who my Father in Heaven knows I can become--who I am already--only unrealized. There is power in being ok with myself even in my desire to become better or change. I have to remember that I can do anything I think I can do. The little train that could sure did know what he was talking about. It is all about simplifying too. There is so much peace that comes from
I am interested to see how the year to come will be influenced by my desire to kind of dive into things that I never thought I could do. Maybe I will realize a talent in art, carpentry, sewing, using essential oils and gain landscaping skills. Maybe I will become the mother of 5. Maybe I will increase in homeschooling prowess. Maybe we will get closer in reading the Book of Mormon as a family. Maybe I will be a source of calm for the child-like calamity that accompanies my deliciously sweet and good daughters. Hopefully we will remain healthy, employed safe and have a mind to love and serve others.
Whatever comes, may we remember the Lord in all things and know that we can do all things thru Him who strengthens us and never forget whose we are and what power we have because of that knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment