We redid my kitchen window treatment and hung some wrought iron above it.
We laid some rock along the edge of this flower bed.
She bought me some bedding. Sorry for the odd angles. I am using a zoom lens and couldn't get far enough away without cutting parts of the room bed off.
Hung some things over the bed.
Added some more drapes on the edges of the window treatment. I had been wanting to use these faux silk curtains forever! You likely can't tell but the pattern in the silver blue coverlet is VERY similar as the pattern in the white curtain.
My first brand new piece of furniture. It was 75%off. I paid $189 bucks for a 100% top grain leather pushback chair. It was originally $800. It even came with a CD-ROM to tell you how to take care of it. You can also see the curtain tiebacks that we bought and screwed into the wall.
We used some extra sheer purple curtains and fabric napkins to dress up this decorators table and my "sofa table"--which is really a piece of wood supported by some buckets of oats from my food storage. That fake orchid was $10 at Costco.
8 comments:
I love all of your home decorating projects! You have great taste. Isn't having your own home and yard to do whatever you want with fun? :)
love love LOVE. the wrought iron above the window is perfect! (i still love that fabric!)
i need to see pics of the beadboard you put up!
Oh wow, now your home looks like it belongs in a magazine! Any chance you can send your mom down my way next time she's in town? I'm decorator-challenged. =)
By the way, how did you hang those plates on the wall? I have a "6 Be's" tile I'd like to put up somewhere, but I don't know how to hang something like that.
I like your taste. You should come finish what I have started...and don't know how to finish.
Sorry, I have no clue what the flower is.
Thanks for your super kind compliments!
Alissa--that wrought iron piece was only ten bucks. I am tempted to get another to use in another part of the house. I put an unfinished pic of the beadboard up on my newest post.
Christina-I got the plate hangers from Hobby Lobby and Robert's. There were about 1.50-$2.00 each I think. They are pretty simple to hang too.
Such cute decorating!!!
I love it all! It looks so nice and inviting. It inspires me to decorate my house some more. I love the beautiful colors in your kitchen and bedroom! Now I need to come see it all in person!!!
it all looks so fabulous!! i love it!
Post a Comment