Before:
I needed a relaxer and a cut very badly

After a relaxer by my sis and a haircut by Tamu


The ducktail I wasn't liking

Then I played with it and changed the part

And tried to undo the ducktail--making me realize that I wanted it shorter in the back

She told me to come back in and she'd cut it shorter--Voila!

Voila again!

Do I look different? I was trying to go for something different. My mom hates it when I cut my hair off. I can't wait to see, read or hear her reaction.
15 comments:
VERY cute! Going shorter in the back was for sure the right decision!
I think you're beautiful, and I love the new haircut.
That looks great!! I always think short is a great, refreshing way to go. Good for you!
I LOVE it! I think it accentuates the beauty of your face. It looks chic yet fun--so you!
I think it is fabulous. I just talked to Jamie and she said she say you at Costco. I'm totally jealous. Looking great.
I love it. You look fabulous!!!
it looks fantastic! i love it so much! and now i want my hair to be cute like yours!
Tisha, your hair looks great! Love it. And the coffee table looks great too.
You are one of THOSE women (who look good with short hair)! I'm so jealous! Cute!!!
SEXY MAMA!! LOVIN IT!!!!!
Well, I have always loved your hair no matter how you have done it, but I really like this new look. Tres chic!
I love, love LOVE IT!!!!
You look so beautiful Tisha!!
Also, I just looked at your pictures of your home decorating and am very impressed. Your home looks beautiful!
Love it Tish, you know I'm a fan of short hair - and it looks especially good on you! I'm thinkin' about going shorter and blonder - kinda fun! I too have to say I'm super impressed with your recent decorating endeavors! I'm now hooked on the thrifty decor chic and between the two of you I've been inspired! Just love you my Tish, wish we lived closer. ;)
I love love love it! you are beautiful!
I LOVE your new style. The modern woman. Love you!
Post a Comment