Today is our 9th anniversary. So before the day gets away from me, I will just post this now and add more tomorrow. I'm going on a late night date with my honey.
I remember that day well! Oh the joy a momfinds when they see their daughters sealed to a great man! You guys are growing into a solid marriage, raising your kids righteously, and you don't see yours parents as interfering!-mom
I Found You!!! I lost your blog address when moving (well it was saved on the other computer that I happened to drop and break in the moving process). Anyway I have been trying to remember your blog address and I saw a "Tisha" on Alissa's blog and wondered if it could possibly be you and "ta dah" it is you! Anywho, I tried calling you a few months ago but the phone number I found for you on the internet must be an old one because when I tried it, it said it had been disconnected or something...anyway long story short I miss you and hope you are doing well! I love your new hair do! I think it is sassy and sophisticated (which totally fits you!) Also happy anniversary...I can't believe it has been 9 years...you and Sam will always be newlyweds to me! Anywho, I love you sweet friend and I hope you are doing well! love, Tiffany
10 comments:
congrats! 9 years. how wonderful. have fun tonight!!
Yay! Congratulations! Can you believe how fast time flies?
happy anniversary!
happy happy! hope you had a great time.
Yay for you guys! That is awesome.
Happy Anniversary! Friday is our 11th! HELLO!
I remember that day well! Oh the joy a momfinds when they see their daughters sealed to a great man! You guys are growing into a solid marriage, raising your kids righteously, and you don't see yours parents as interfering!-mom
Good work!! Congrats!
Hope you had a happy day and a fun late night date!!! (wink wink!!)
I Found You!!! I lost your blog address when moving (well it was saved on the other computer that I happened to drop and break in the moving process). Anyway I have been trying to remember your blog address and I saw a "Tisha" on Alissa's blog and wondered if it could possibly be you and "ta dah" it is you! Anywho, I tried calling you a few months ago but the phone number I found for you on the internet must be an old one because when I tried it, it said it had been disconnected or something...anyway long story short I miss you and hope you are doing well! I love your new hair do! I think it is sassy and sophisticated (which totally fits you!) Also happy anniversary...I can't believe it has been 9 years...you and Sam will always be newlyweds to me! Anywho, I love you sweet friend and I hope you are doing well! love, Tiffany
Post a Comment