
Either that or this Momma is a slacker. So yeah, I spent 30 minutes cutting out hearts with Maia and still didn't manage to ask her what she loves. However, I am going to guess that she loves cutting. She has gotten herself into trouble with imprudent cutting so she's been on major scissor lockdown. She was THRILLED when I said yes upon her sweet request to cut with me. Yeah, I'd say she loves cutting time with the Momster.(Not to be confused with Monster except, perhaps, on occasion.)
Michaela was awake when I realized I hadn't asked so I went into her and asked her. Again, 10:30 pm is approaching and I need to hit the shower. I have been giddy for about an hour now so I really need to hit the sack. Let me just get to it.
Today List of Love
Tisha: I love my body. It is strong. It is doing things that I didn't think I would ever do.
Sam: I love my wife.
Michaela: I don't know, Mommy but Daddy let me wear Paisley's panties!
(I couldn't wait to type up her response. Isn't that hilarious? She has had a fever all day maybe she is delirious.LOL)
Have fun sharing the love!!
1 comment:
LoVe her response! Too funny! I started this same thing because I remembered you did it on your blog last year! I am loving it! And love you!
Post a Comment