
Is that what I called them last year? I will have to go back and check. Well folks, it is February and I think Valentine's Day is starting to become a new favorite holiday. I guess I am feeling the love as they say. I meant to start today with listing the things that we love but the day just swept passed with piano lessons, pottytraining, laundry, dressing Paisey up for her very first February, homeschool, and ya know..life. Oh yeah, that and Biggest Loser. ;) As I was nursing the Paise before bedtime, I asked her what she loved. She just smiled at me. I think I will take that as her saying that she loves me...her good ole Momma. The Momma whose ears have weathered her earsplitting screams and whose eyes melt at her yumminess on a daily basis.
I am excited to do this again this year because I think it will be a great lift and reminder for us. I need to remember, thrive and enjoy more and I think this is just the thing to enliven me. I have been wanting my girls to count their blessings more and I think it will be of benefit to them in this regard as well. So, since it is 10:35 and I am up all alone during the last hour and half on the first day of February, I will start alone.
Today's List of Love
Paisley: I love my Mom. She is nice and she is a trooper.
Tisha: I love pondering of the things that I love. It is a great perspective giver.
Well, was that short and sweet or what? I am headed to bed for some Mommy sleep.
Happy February! Let's show our love more than ever this month.
OH YEAH..I forgot to add this
.
Paisley: I love my Mom. She is nice and she is a trooper.
Tisha: I love pondering of the things that I love. It is a great perspective giver.
Well, was that short and sweet or what? I am headed to bed for some Mommy sleep.
Happy February! Let's show our love more than ever this month.
OH YEAH..I forgot to add this
.
No comments:
Post a Comment