Monday, March 28, 2011

Round 1 goes to Monday


Meh. Who needs Monday? There is always Tuesday! My old pal, Tues is always there for backup. I hope that you all have realized that I do these "Ra Ra Sis Boom Ba!" sorts of posts for myself. I am my fine parents first born. I like positive praise and encouragement. Words of Affirmation is my primary love language and as the years have passed and as I have grown up I have learned to love myself by being my own cheerleader. With any luck that doesn't sound too pitiful.

It's Monday afternoon. I have yet to have a showdown with the laundry and panic is setting in that I may not get to it. I need that dang monkey off my back, People! However, I am have four of my own little monkeys that double as my daughters. They are the president and co-chairs of the newest child foundation called YMPAOF which stands for "Your Mom's Pants Are On Fire". They find this hilarious and t-shirts will soon be available for purchase. Ironically, the hubster just called to say that he will be home 2-3 hrs late from work. HA HA HA! Hee hee hee. Hardy har har. "Laundry! LAUNDRY!!!"

3 comments:

kim said...

My Mon. has been a bit of a failure this week. My list I made last night was sadly neglected, but I did get to take a nap, so I'm going to call it a wash :) There's always tomorrow for laundry and errands and phone calls.

Mindy said...

Are you taking applications for those wishing to open an Arkansas branch of your fine organization??

Tempest and Ben said...

Your so funny Tisha!! Your such a great writter!! You made me laugh and smile this time!! Your pretty much amazing!!! Love you Sis!!