Love it! I've been cutting mine shorter and shorter gradually, to let the front grow while I go more stacked in the back. But you are daring, girl! Looks great!
Fabulous! You know I'm gonna be partial to short hair, but you are absolutely stunning! Don't you just feel so free?
I love it! And does it make me a bad person that I want you to post a picture of your new and improved tushie??? LOL!-Jessica
Wow!
You look beautiful!
You're gorgeous as always!!!
Love it too!! Go short hair!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!
CUTE!
I think its gross!!!!Lol!! Jk!!! I love it too pieces Sista!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love it! I've been cutting mine shorter and shorter gradually, to let the front grow while I go more stacked in the back. But you are daring, girl! Looks great!
Fabulous! You know I'm gonna be partial to short hair, but you are absolutely stunning! Don't you just feel so free?
I love it! And does it make me a bad person that I want you to post a picture of your new and improved tushie??? LOL!
-Jessica
Wow!
You look beautiful!
You're gorgeous as always!!!
Love it too!! Go short hair!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!
CUTE!
I think its gross!!!!Lol!! Jk!!! I love it too pieces Sista!!
Post a Comment