I am beginning to see how truly crazy life is-for EVERYONE. I remember hearing an apostle-I think it was Elder Eyring who once said in a talk that we ought to treat one others as if they are going thru a crisis in their lives because chances are that they are. This is so true. I was having a particularly challenging day yesterday and as I frequented the some online boards I am a part of I saw myself, my feelings and similiar experiences thru the expressions of other women. We are all going thru the same thing. This surprises me, but its not any wonder, generally speaking we deal with the same challenges and opportunities to grow everyday.
That said, I am blessed. My husband loves me. I love him. We love our children and they love us. We have food, clothing, shelter. We love the Lord, we feel the Spirit in our home, we know and live the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are healthy. We even have many of our wants despite having a meager income.
After listing all these life essentials it sound ludricrous for me to say that I feel like I am just struggling or drowning in my life. I love my life and beyond any improvements that would make it easier, if I had all that I have now for the rest of my life we'd be just fine and very happy. But I just can't seem to get control of my surroundings. I do feel the strength of the Lord but I am going thru my reality sort of shell-shocked. Tired and in a fog, still functional technically speaking but I just can't seem to get control and that is what I need. I guess I just need to keep giving my best, after all our best in combination with our faith in God is all we can give.
No comments:
Post a Comment