I wondered when you were going to officially announce! How are you feeling? I'm 36w6d today and as of 2 days ago am officially on bed rest. My brain is going crazy. I can't wait to talk to you again. I miss you.....! -Jessica
Wow Tisha! How you do it all and have a bun in the oven!! Congratulations! What does your intuition tell you and what do you really desire??
That is awesome you are homeschooling. I thought about it for a minute... still could come back to the thought one day, who knows! It sounds like it is fun, challenging and rewarding all in one!
Talia, You are good! Did I look pg on 4th of July? I think I was like 7 or 8 wks then and I was beginning to look fluffy to myself. I was so waiting for you or Shawn to guess my secret.
Tammy--My desire is for a girl. My guess is that it is a boy. However, I have never guessed right with any of my girls so I am not the person to ask. LOL.
14 comments:
Really?!! YEA!!! How wonderfully exciting! I'm so very happy for you and Sam! CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear more info! Love, Tiffany
Congratulations!!
I wondered when you were going to officially announce! How are you feeling? I'm 36w6d today and as of 2 days ago am officially on bed rest. My brain is going crazy. I can't wait to talk to you again. I miss you.....!
-Jessica
Congrats again!
hahaha, YAY! I didn't actually "get it" until reading the comments. :)
Congratulations!!! And what a full plate you have already! :)
HAHAHA. That's what I get for reading without my glasses on...I thought it said "addiction!!!"
Yay!!
Wow Tisha! How you do it all and have a bun in the oven!! Congratulations! What does your intuition tell you and what do you really desire??
That is awesome you are homeschooling. I thought about it for a minute... still could come back to the thought one day, who knows! It sounds like it is fun, challenging and rewarding all in one!
Okay, I am totally lame...I didn't get it. But YAY!!!!!!
Congratulations! I guess my dreams were right on! I have had 2 dreams in the last few months that you were pregnant!!!
Talia, You are good! Did I look pg on 4th of July? I think I was like 7 or 8 wks then and I was beginning to look fluffy to myself. I was so waiting for you or Shawn to guess my secret.
Tammy--My desire is for a girl. My guess is that it is a boy. However, I have never guessed right with any of my girls so I am not the person to ask. LOL.
Congrats! I can't believe I didn't see this before! When are you due?
I didn't get it either, and i knew last month! I was getting hungry with those yummy buns!
Post a Comment