Monday, September 28, 2009

Today I was Super Mom, Tonight I am tired

In fact, I am so tired that I will tell you about it tomorrow. However, it was a great day. I even smiled, genuinely kissed, hugged and squeezed Maia before bedtime even though she was throwing a temper tantrum. I don't think I have ever loved a kid so much while they were screaming.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Being Super Mom is very tiring. I can't handle it more than a couple days a week.:)

Mindy said...

that is exactly how I love Michael!!

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Way to go, Tisha! I need more days like that (or at least more sleep, so that I can have more days like that:)

mimi said...

you go girl!

Melissa said...

You are a terrific mom and I just love you! Thanks for the invite on Tuesday, we didn't get home from school until after you had gone to the class. We were meeting with teacher because I am the room parent and we were scheduling parties etc.. So I am sorry I couldn't go with you. I hope you had a fun evening. Thanks for thinking of me.