Monday, November 30, 2009

Vogue at 28wks pg


I am 29 wks pregnant today but here is a shot from last week. When I went in for my last checkup I was 27wks along and was measuring 31wks. Do I look big yet? ;)

This was the same day that Michaela took off down the sidewalk at church heading straight for the parking lot. I flipped my high heels off and ran full force after her. Yeah, that brought on the whole pubic symphysis discomfort on prematurely. I think I might waddle a bit more now too. LOL. But I did catch the fleeing child just in the nick of time. Is that impressive or what? I can be fast when I want, even in my round state.

9 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

You look beautiful!

Alissa said...

you look fabulous! and I LOVE your dress!

Fichtner Family said...

You look so fantastic!

Poon Family said...

you look lovely!

Melissa said...

You are amazing! You look lovely!

The Mathews Family said...

Breathtaking! You are pregnantly gorgeous! :o)
-J

Shawn said...

You look amazing. Pregnant is such a good look for you! :)

Anonymous said...

i am your mom, how many girls are in there with you? i remmeber trying to run in your state, yeah the pains do come. Cute dress, can i borrow it?

Molly said...

You are gooorgeous!!