In no particular order and apparently MUCH to big. I will fix it later. Until then, please enjoy clicking away. If anyone knows how I can fix the size without reposting all of these ALL OVER AGAIN..feel free to enlighten me. ;)

Michaela in our sunflower patch wearing a mumu Mimi got her in Nicaragua.

Olivia hamming it up after her Halloween children's choir concert.

Michaela and Maia playing in the couch cushions and wondering if they will get in trouble when Mom sees them.

Groovin' it up during the Monster Mash

Pre-trick or treating pic

This is how Michaela trick or treated this year.

24 w 5d on Halloween with O on her 7th bday

Trunk or Treating at the church

21 wks right before the gender ultrasound

O and the Muffin

The Grandgirls

Siblings

Girls Rule

Tempie and Savvy

Mimi and the Grandgirls
2 comments:
Beautiful girls! All of you...and Sam too, I guess. ha ha.
That is weird that your pictures are so huge. Usually they correct themselves. You could maybe go into your post, click on the HTML link, then find the dimensions of each picture and change change them proportionately. Ex: change 600x800 to 400x600, just minus 200 from each one. Might be a bit confusing if you havn't messed with the HTML codes before...but much easier than uploading all the pictures again. :)
And by the way, you look SO great with that beautiful baby belly!
You have the most gorgeous genes; I can see it in your sibs and mom! Cuteness!p
Post a Comment