Sunday, December 20, 2009

32 Weeks






Can you believe we only have 8 wks until my due date? I am not expecting girly pie #4 for 9 wks to be on the safe side but I can't believe time is passing so quickly.

A special thanks to Tina for the dress!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

i totally have that dress... it looks MUCH cuter on you! i'm 30 weeks this week... bleh.

Alissa said...

i totally have that dress... it looks MUCH cuter on you! i'm 30 weeks this week... bleh.

mj said...

you look fantastic as always. and simply glowing. :)

Anonymous said...

that is all baby! It is an amazing thing to be expecting!

Heather said...

You look stunning as always! It is hard to believe that besides the pregnant part - you look the same as the last time I saw you 10 years ago. Merry Christmas girl!

Fichtner Family said...

Tisha you look so beautiful! Wow, I can't believe your little bundle is almost here! Wow. merry christmas!