Just the other day I commented on how great it would be to have one, Marcus thought I was crazy. Although we don't homeschool, I feel like we're sharpening pencils daily. I should put that on my wish list!
You all make me feel like a perfectly normal mom, now. Who knew that we would ever put an electric pencil sharpener on our wish lists? I should rename this something like "You know you are truly a mom when..."
4 comments:
i want that and I'm NOT a homeschooler. I hate sharpening pencils.
And baskets for papers are presents for your kids!
Just the other day I commented on how great it would be to have one, Marcus thought I was crazy. Although we don't homeschool, I feel like we're sharpening pencils daily. I should put that on my wish list!
You all make me feel like a perfectly normal mom, now. Who knew that we would ever put an electric pencil sharpener on our wish lists? I should rename this something like
"You know you are truly a mom when..."
Post a Comment