
when you say outloud "I want meatballs" in your sleep and when your awesome dh wakes up to go to work at 5am asks you if you still want some meatballs and says he will bring you a plate if you want.
I really, really love Swedish meatballs these days. Like REALLY. Hmm, thanks goodness for leftovers.
3 comments:
That is too cute! You're really craving the red meat lately!
For me it was steak.
I didn't used to like red meat at all, but I craved it ALL the time when I was pregnant with Adriana. Maybe I had low iron? Kendall loved it, because I always wanted to fix steak or go get hamburgers when we were on dates. :) With Miriam it was French fries and fruit, not necessarily together. I've been too sick this time to have any really strong cravings, but there's still time. Enjoy your meatballs!
Post a Comment