Friday, April 01, 2011

First one to 5lbs!!






I hang out with this chick. Alot. We have been workout buddies for the last 3 months now. We did the Couch to 5K together. We watched each others hineys' shrink into awesomeness. We lost the Biggest Loser challenge by the skin of our teeth. She had the highest percentage of weight loss (6%) and I had the second highest (5.7%)but someone else had more points that we did. *Groan*

We have been in a bit of a rut lately. Lately=two weeks. Ok, so not that long but long enough for us to know that we need a CHALLENGE to get us to the end of our weight loss goals (and the end of our homeschool year--believe it or not they go hand in hand). So, we decided to do a "First to 5lbs!" Challenge to whip our lackluster drives into high gear.

We have another peep. She wanted in on the fun. Score for us. The more the merrier. (And boy, are we merry together already.) The more the motivation. The more the cash pot prize! That's right. After these 5lbs, we skinny chickypeeps are going to need a new outfit.

You can hear the "Eye of the Tiger" music in the background can't ya? Uh huh. It is ON. We are a competitive lot. But, we also are great cheerleaders. We proved that in the last weight loss challenge. If I didn't win, I wanted Rachel to win (Shelley wasn't competing in the last one). At least this time I know that the person who wins will be one of my favorite people. So, we definitely each want one another to succeed--just for ourselves to get to 5lbs first! *giggle* It should be way fun (in a sore thighs sort of way). Better yet, I think I see a group shopping trip in our future. Woot!

1 comment:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Good luck girlfriend!!! I KNOW you can do it!! I love your Monday posts. You are always so ever intriguing.... just like when we were kids. You amaze me at your insight and your gift for putting things in perspective. Just know, like you, most people no matter how they appear, are the best at accomplishing all their goals at once! Line upon line, precept upon precept. Love your love language:) And... love your new look! Looking gorgeous! I was just up in Salt Lake for my Grandma's wedding and soooo wanted to see you! But there was absolutely no time and I didn't want to tell you ahead of time in case it didn't work out:( But soon sista... soon. Love you!