Back in February, the library had a Fairy Tea Party. It was really cute. We were really lucky to have gotten tickets because if Talia hadn't been patient or kind enough to offer to get our tickets when she got hers AND then stood in line for them for several hours--we would not have gone. I am glad that we went because I always love an excuse to dress up or in this case--wear fairy wings! I had this HUGE pair my sister gave me. I usually have them on the wall of my girls room but I fixed them for wearing and threw them on. It was quite fun. Olivia was all cuteness in hers as well. We walked into the ballroom and it was totally decorated in lights, flowers and sparkles.
We sat at the Chrysanthemum table.

These cute party favors were there to meet us when we sat.

Mommy and Eldest Daughter Fairy Duo
We sat with our favorite friends--Olivia and Grace. Somehow I didn't get one of Talia and I.

We dropped my the Fairy Boutique beforehand to pick up a fairy essentials. That is a fairy spotting magnifying glass. Olivia and Maia enjoy looking around for various things with them now.

It was hard to get Olivia out of the library when she got down to business of using that magnifying glass.
We were so caught up in the magic of our fairy experience that we tried to take fairy flight.
Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!
It didn't go as planned so someone suggested we try flying together.They were sure we'd accomplish the task and offered to take pictures. Fly! Fly! Fly!
We look much better on the ground anyway, right?

We had a great time together. We don't often get lots of uninterrupted one on one time together anymore so this was a great time for us to do something out of the ordinary. Next year, we get to bring Maia. She is going to love it. Since she was Tinkerbell for Halloween last year, maybe she will sprinkle us with some pixie dust--we will surely fly then :) We can't wait.
5 comments:
you girls are too cute! i still can't believe how quickly time goes by. i remember when you daughter was the only little baby in the ward! you both look great!
So fun for you guys!!! You look so cute in wings.
What a fun outing. You guys are so cute! I sure miss that library. They had the best story time ever!
You should look for a book at the library called Fairyopolis. It is the coolest book about fairies I've ever seen. Emma said she's been dreaming about a book like it all her life. Looks like it was fun!
That is so cool! I would love to do something like that with Aria!
Post a Comment