Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sweet Six on Halloween

Oh my first little baby is a little girl. A beautiful one with an energetic, tender heart. Her spirit is so good and sincere. She is loyal. She is smart. She hungers after knowledge. She is fireworks. She is the most thirst quenching babbling brook. Her mind is sound and incredibly curious. She is creative. She is kind. She is the baby for whom I labored 36.5 hrs with. She is my Olivia.

I told Olivia that six year olds are especially sweet. Is that manipulative of me? Possibly. But she is really buying into only one day into it. Today she commented that she knows six year old are sweet and so she'd do her best to be so. She is my Halloween baby that girl and as busy as a Halloween birthdays can be. I love it and so does she.

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Olivia was Belle, Maia was Aurora, Michaela was a lamb, Sam was dressed in my dad's old funky pants from the 70's and an equally 70's leather jacket and a wacky tie the girls made him for Father's day and I was a flower.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Happy birthday Olivia. The day my daughter Cheryl turned six she started putting her own clothes away and making her bed and telling me she could do these things because "now she is 6 years old" so stranger things can happen!

kim said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia! The costumes are great!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Happy birthday Olivia!

How cute is your family all dressed up???

Unknown said...

Olivia is just stunning! I hope she had an awesome birthday! Adele had so much fun :)

Shawn said...

All of your daughters are beautiful, but I especially love the pics of Olivia. You can just see a glimpse of what she is going to look like as an adult and she is gorgeous! It is so crazy how fast they grow. Sigh.

Jenn said...

What beautiful girls you have. Hope Olivia had a wonderful birthday!!

LittleFamilyJL said...

They're beautiful!
Happy Halloween!
and
Congratulations on the potty-training merit badge.

maryirene said...

your family is so beautiful!!! merry christmas and happy new year! (late)