
Isn't our baby delicious? That is such a sweet profile don't you think? There is nothing like getting a glimpse at the endlessly active little one you've been bonding with all this time. At first sight, it was like imprinting. Yes, I am making reference to Twilight and the wolves imprinting phenomenon. One look at this one and I was more in love than ever. You would think that perhaps this being #4 that it might be routine but that was definitely not true in our case (or any case, I'd imagine.) There is nothing like seeing your baby and feeling the love in your family multiply and expand to encompass the new little one.
However, this was not the first shot we got of creamy baby #4.
However, this was not the first shot we got of creamy baby #4.
This is what we saw at the very beginning of our u/s.

It's a GIRL!! I am incredibly giddy to have gotten a look at our fourth creamy miracle during the ultrasound yesterday. She was cute as ever and we all fell in love. We have been on cloud nine since. All is looking good with this immensely active little chick. We were pleasantly surprised that it was a girl. We just kind of figured it'd be a boy. Both Sam and I guessed it'd be a boy right before the u/s tech put the wand to my belly.
But this was the first shot we got of our baby, I looked closely and I said,"That looks like a girl to me!" and the tech confirmed that I was right. WOO HOO!. I really did want this chickie to be a girl. It works out most conveniently bedroom wise and when and if #5 comes then I like the idea of having a boy at the end because that is what I know from my own family of origin. I suppose I should admit that I am somewhat boy shy too. So,for the time being, Sam and I are the girl factory.
I asked Sam if he was disappointed at all. I thought maybe he could be, although he has remained firm that he isn't babymaking for a boy and that it irritates him when people comment that he must be hoping for a boy. I wish I had a picture of his face when I asked. He said,"No, what do I have to be disappointed about? How can you be disappointed with all these gorgeous girls?."
The funny thing is that I commented during the u/s that while my girls were definitely all girl they fit every description (minus the stinky part) of how several of my friends describe their boys. Afterwards, Maia and Michaela were playfully but really wrestling on the floor and I turned to him saying,"See what I mean?" and the u/s tech dude said," Yeah I was just thinking that. You are right. Your girls do give you a taste of having boys while still being girls."
The girls are really excited. Olivia has said it was a girl from the beginning so she is 3/3 on her predicting streak. At first, she said it was a boy because she was wanting her brother but said she knew it was a girl. From then, she straight out said it was a girl. She's good.
I did have Sam take a belly picture right before we went in but my camera hates me and I am apparently daft when it comes to properly uploading the thing, so I will have to wait until Sam comes home and does it so I can resist the urge to get cranky for the rest of the day and/or throw that dang camera into the wall. But I digress from the happy nature of my post.
Babies. Mmmm, bliss. Baby girls. *Sigh* We are thrilled. I am really ecstatic. Seriously, I did a dance in the medical suite bathrooom after we were done. We can't wait to meet her around Feb. 15th.
17 comments:
Congrats, Tisha! Especially on the everyone being right part:)
I love ultrasound pictures! You're making me want to have another one. Baby girls are lots of fun.
I didn't know you were expecting!!!
Wow! Congratulations on another beautiful girl!
Congratulations! Such a beautiful family...can't wait to see #4. Shoot for a valentine's baby and then she'll get her parties all in pink just like Ryan. Good thing he likes cherry frosting!
Congrats! You are a great mother to girls, and I'm excited for you!
Congrats - another creamy baby girl for my little boy to pine over one day!!
Beautiful, I didn't even know you were pregnant, but being half the country away is a good excuse, that and I read too many blogs to remember everyone who's preggo.
Yay! She does have the most exquisite profile.
So exciting. Congrats on $ and a girl! It must be awesome to be able to reuse clothes so much. I dream about that. One day.
I come from a family of FIVE girls, no boys. I love for nothing more than to hear my dad talk about his precious daughters and that he has never, ever missed having a boy of his own. There is no better compliment. I am SO very happy for your girly #4. We sure love our two girls. Life is GREAT!!!
Are you kidding? Wow! I know I would probably have another boy if I was going to have anymore, which I wouldn't mind one bit either. And YA'LL do make gorgeous gals! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations Tisha! I am so happy for you and your family--I can't wait to see what your next sweet girl looks like.
that's so exciting! how wonderful to have 4 little girls. jeffrey's brother and wife just had their fourth girl. they couldn't be happier. love ya.
Wow! how exciting!! I love having all the same gender!!!!!!! I'm bursting with excitement for ya hun.
4 little princesses, how fun is that! Congrats! Love you! -Tiffany
Tisha my love! I can't believe you're passing me up - you'll have 4 kids before me (who knows if I'll get that far though!) I am so happy for you and your family, so exciting to add another precious baby girl to the mix! I miss you, take care of your growing belly - give it lots of udder cream!
eeeii! Wonderful news!!! I must say I was starting to wonder, "hum it must be getting to that time for the Hunt family..." We are so very happy for you.
Post a Comment