Friday, March 19, 2010

Sam's Girls


15 comments:

Heather said...

That is a whole lot of beautiful!!! Sam is very blessed!

Jane said...

Brosie--
You look beautiful as always! I think you make the most adorable babies on this planet!
congratulations on your new addition. You inspire me!

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful girls! Looks like a baby worth waiting for.

The Mathews Family said...

Beautiful, Gorgeous, AND Lovely! Congrats again!
-Jessica

Amanda said...

So precious! Thanks for posting a picture! (Btw, check your e-mail)

Sara said...

Sam is a lucky man! Congratulations on your baby - and beautiful family.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

WOW. I think Sam could be the luckiest guy around. BEAUTIFUL new addition to the beautiful princesses.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

So beautiful! I left wondering if that baby would ever come out and I am so happy to see she did. I agree, it's about the experience, plus the healthy baby. So glad you had another beautiful birth and everything worked out as it should. Congratulations!

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

What a bright eyed beauty! (Well, all of them, of course:)

Molly said...

Absolutely gorgeous, all of you. Cheers!

dee said...

I love my grandaughters!! That id such a great pix of you with the girls!! Send me the link!

Rachel said...

I love this picture! You are all so beautiful.

Mindy said...

sweet pic!

Melissa said...

Simply precious!

Lewis Family said...

Frame that one, and send me a copy! Beautiful girls!