I'm just catching up so I'll comment on the last 3 posts. Mine figured that trick out very early on, and they even got that innocent "Isn't this how these work MOM?" look down, too. My kids like "racing" daddy at the grocery store (they always want to be on my team, b/c I know where everything is and Daddy usually loses!). Cute idea on the Valentine's party. And my time is pretty much keeping the house in order and getting the boys to read, do math, etc. For a more detailed version of my day I can send you my excel TADA spreadsheet that I add up at the end of the day so I feel good about myself! HUGS to you and yours, we still miss you after almost a whole year!
5 comments:
Cuteness!
I'm just catching up so I'll comment on the last 3 posts. Mine figured that trick out very early on, and they even got that innocent "Isn't this how these work MOM?" look down, too. My kids like "racing" daddy at the grocery store (they always want to be on my team, b/c I know where everything is and Daddy usually loses!). Cute idea on the Valentine's party. And my time is pretty much keeping the house in order and getting the boys to read, do math, etc. For a more detailed version of my day I can send you my excel TADA spreadsheet that I add up at the end of the day so I feel good about myself!
HUGS to you and yours, we still miss you after almost a whole year!
I can't even count the number of times I've found my girls in that position. Fun, fun.
super cute! love this pic!
Adorable!
Post a Comment