Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful

The day has begun and I am feeling GOOOD!!! And I wanted to make sure that I documented such a superb feeling. I woke up this morning at 6:30 and got to play tennis for about 45 min, I did really well too. Tennis was my passion in high school. I ate, drank, slept, dreamed, thought tennis. Its rejuvenating to revive that passion. I am dressed and so are the girls. Its a beautiful, mild late summer morning. We just need to eat some breakfast and do our hair and we are gonna go for a walk. Vicki Tate, the author of Cooking with Home Storage, a big good storage guru is gonna be our guest speaker at HFPE next week, I am looking forward to that and Olivia has awakened for the second day in a row in her normal pleasant, obedient self. This Book of Mormon reading is potent, let me tell ya. I am not going to be dense and ungrateful and write it off as luck or coincidence.

"There is a power in the book which will begin to flow into your lives the moment you begin a serious study of the book. You will find greater power to resist temptation. You will find the power to avoid deception. You will find the power to stay on the strait and narrow path. The scriptures are called “the words of life” (D&C 84:85), and nowhere is that more true than it is of the Book of Mormon. When you begin to hunger and thirst after those words, you will find life in greater and greater abundance."

That isn't the quote I was looking for but as I type, the first tantrum of the day has come and gone and I was not even tempted to be bothered by it. Now Olivia is happily trying on my bra for Maia. LOL! We have breakfasted. Now to do hair and the walk.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

YAY! YAY for good days. I'm so happy the scripture reading is improving your days and your Olivia's days!:) I love the quote you found, and I needed it as a reminder for myself. I have been SO good at reading in the past 2 months, but have slipped lately. Thanks for the reminder!