Monday, September 18, 2006

"Yes, This is Wonder Woman speaking. Could you please hold?"


Life has been such a whirlwind this past week. A good whirlwind. I have nothing to complain about but man do I feel whipped. Things have been nonstop since this time last week and I thought they'd slow down today but I was mistaken. I feel like Superwoman who is in desperate need of a sugar free dark chocolate bar and a good UNINTERRUPTED :) night's sleep. From Home, Family and Personal Enrichment planning and execution to helping a most beloved sister-in-law to 3 days and 24 hrs of doula training to preparing last minute (which took hours) details for the Fantastic Friday display on Sunday to 6am tennis to unclogging bathtub drain to reseasoning a VERY rusty dutch oven to washing laundry, running errands, back to a most beloved sister in law to buying a birthday present to the birthday and back home for evening bedtime routine and to sink overflowing with dishes and a messy livingroom I just cleaned 8 hrs earlier...I am BEAT. Seriously, someone take me home and put me to bed!
HOWEVER, despite needing to put my feet up and snuggle in bed with a good book all this productivity makes me feel very good. So, I am gonna go wash just enough dishes for breakfast and out the door to preschool and a vaccination appointment in the morning.

Sleep well, Wonder Woman, Sleep well. You just might too, after all, you did give your 3.5 yr old some benadryl just before bed. That might be just what you need to get a good night's rest ;)

OH! And by the way, THEY HAVE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINETS NOW!! Talk about a perfect treat. I have been literally dreaming about and telling my friends that one of my favorite treats-Raisinets would be perfect if they came in dark chocolate. Well, my dream has come true!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow! Sounds like you have had a full full week going on and I'm so proud that you've taken it all in stride! I also hope you got some great sleep and Wooot for dark chocolate raisinettes!! I'm gonna have to look around for those.

Tanya said...

I miss you! I just wanted you to know. :)

Tanya said...

I miss you! I just wanted you to know. :)

Millionaira said...

ok, now i have the wonderwoman theme running through my head, but you are wonderwoman, i am ALWAYS amazed by you...never doubt how amazing you are and if you do, you know who to call!