Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming

Yowza, I am one sleepy woman! My house is a disaster. I cannot seem to keep up though I am putting in valiant efforts. I guess life with young children really is about chaos and learning to accept it within reason. Something that is somewhat challenging because I was raised to decrease chaos not accept it.

I have been organizing here and there, getting rid of more and more things. On Saturday, while driving to a family get together, there were 6 abandoned large black and clear organizing rubbermaid drawers sitting on the corner of a block. I love those things consequentlly but am too cheap to buy them. Hooray! Don't ya love it when that happens? They have helped me decrease the chaos. Today, I DI'ed a double stroller back to DI, where Sam got it earlier this year. I also went thru all the bins of girls clothing I have and took out those I don't love and filled an entire large Bath and Body Works bag of clothing to Kid to Kid, along with a Leapfrog play gym, some shoes, a window sunblocker, a ball popper, some books and dvds. I hope to get some extra money. We'll cross our fingers. Ok, I better go start dinner and go back to creating a bit more order...may the force be with me ;)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Good for you! I love getting organized. I'm never good at it, or keep it up, but I love doing it nonetheless!