I will come back with her report of the day later on but I can't believe I have a kid in Kindergarten and at the same time it feels just like another day. First grade--if we choose not to homeschool that year--will be a bigger change since it will be all day. At this point, Kindergarten feels like preschool--just less than 3 hrs of learning and peer interaction for her and just less than 3 hrs of me trying to get some morning one on one time with Maia, Michaela napped and errands/morning chores done. ANYWAY--you don't care about what I do while she is away at school do you? You just want to see pictures, right? Be forewarned--Olivia really doesn't like to take pictures. She wasn't that cooperative so my photography is snapshotty at best. But we have the morning recorded in digital immortality nonetheless.
Behold, The Kindergartner

She actually smiled AT the camera--Woo Hoo!
Yes, Mom, I can read your mind--I know I should get some windex on the glass door behind her ;) *giggle*

Walking to her class
Independently opening that door--Baby!


10 comments:
CUTENESS. I can't believe our little girls are so grown up.
You tell her Miss Charlotte said she's beautiful! Keller started about a month ago...crazy...and I have a 3rd grader. How old does that make me feel???
Yay for Kindergarten!! Matthew started on Monday and he loves it.
Looks like a lot of fun! She's so grown up! :0)
Holy Backpack Tish! She is such a doll! Seeing her looking all grown up makes me remember her as a baby more. What a fantastic little butterfly you have!
i know this is totally cliche, but i seriously cannot believe the little 6 month old i met when i was first married is old enough for kindergarten! what a beautiful little girl she has grown up to be.
OK, she looks huge and all grown up, then I look at the backpack that dwarfs her and I have to laugh! We're homeschooling this year...
She looks so cute! And grown up.
I wish that we had the 1/2 day option for next year. S. is doing 4 hour preschool days! Although we'll see how often I leave her for the full 4 hours--it just seems so long (and runs into naptime for the little Bug).
wow! i can remember when she was such a tiny little baby! so long ago. growing up so cute though! hope she enjoys kindergarten!
She's so adorable!
Post a Comment