I should be surprised that I haven't written anything in 3 months but I am not. I am just as sporadic in my hard copy journaling as I am in the online account. There have been many blogs that I have written in my mind this summer. One about 4th of July, one about the day I had patience with my girlies, one about our first ever family vacation, about crawling and the onset of baby standing balance--Michaela really is the most delectable baby, one about the evening my sister and I went to Walmart at midnight to get Breaking Dawn, one about my doula adventures, a recent acquirement (is that a word?) of useful life knowledge and so forth. BUT I haven't written anything. My goal is to recount as many of these summer moments as possible but with our very first experience with Kindergarten coming in 16 days, my yearly mommy learning jaunt to Education week coming in 8 days and numerous things in between and beyond--Maia will be 3 years old in 3 weeks--it will be a wonder if I get to it all.
However--I have not written down what it is I want to record. I have simply listed a few of my favorite moments. Perhaps it will motivate me to get on with recounting our wonderful summer. If not, at least you have the chance to call me a slacker and know that we are well.
One would say that I should have just written down one experience in the time that it took to write this one--that one would be wise. I could even just pick one to recount at this moment--but I really did want to clean out my refrigerator today. And now seems like a great time to do that ;)
1 comment:
Dang, girl, you write good!! Of course I am a wee bit prejudiced being your mom! Isn't it neat to smell, taste and feel those childhood memories in your mind? It is great to see your family enloying life and making your own seet memories for all of us to share. Mom
Post a Comment