I have settled on plugging my ears and singing "LaLaLaLa" until I feel more the thing. One day, I will wake up and not feel like doing it. What I am hoping it that my inward Pollyanna will pry my fingers from my ears, whack me over the head with a bouquet of wildflowers while reminding me of all the things I have to be glad about. I bet you she even wrote the song "Count Your Blessings". SO, here's my plan. I am going to take my fingers out of my ears, go get prettied up and work on organizing the meca of our household clutter--the homeschool room. Who wouldn't feel fine after that? I know I would. Maybe I will sing a little song or two. And after (likely even before) all is said and done, I'll have even more things to be glad about. Happy Monday!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Don't Beat up Pollyanna
I have settled on plugging my ears and singing "LaLaLaLa" until I feel more the thing. One day, I will wake up and not feel like doing it. What I am hoping it that my inward Pollyanna will pry my fingers from my ears, whack me over the head with a bouquet of wildflowers while reminding me of all the things I have to be glad about. I bet you she even wrote the song "Count Your Blessings". SO, here's my plan. I am going to take my fingers out of my ears, go get prettied up and work on organizing the meca of our household clutter--the homeschool room. Who wouldn't feel fine after that? I know I would. Maybe I will sing a little song or two. And after (likely even before) all is said and done, I'll have even more things to be glad about. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pollyanna is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment