
My house is a mess. I feel like a time wasting slacker. Pollyanna just paid me a visit. I have pollen and flower petals in my hair. And now, I am taking this bull by the horns. This is my plan.
Put on my cute pink converse sneakers. Feed us. Groom us. Put some music on for us. Let the kids wash windows and clean floors. Take out the garbage. Change Sheets. Start some laundry, stock towels. Mango Chicken with Brown Rice and Broccoli for Dinner, Vacuum, Tidy living room. The hubster is coming home late so that will be the perfect time to have late naps and quiet reading time. I've got LOTS of books on my bedside stand to read. Instead of seizing up, I am seizing the day.
There. I said it. Now you know. Make me accountable and ask me if I did it.
6 comments:
I want to know... did you do it Pollyanna???
Did you do it all?
I almost did it all. I didn't get to mop the floors or clean the windows but they all got swept and vacuumed. I did clean a bathroom and decluttered the homeschool room so I think those are fair tradeoffs, don't ya think? Dinner was really good. I put the garlic lime chicken, brown rice, mango salsa and black bean and corn salad (leftover from last week) in tortillas (or lettuce leaves for me) and wrapped them up.
Thanks for keeping me honest, Tam and April! I had a dream about you last night, Tammy. We were teaching Andy the discussions. You were really good ;)
I was going to check up on you, but it seems you've already reported! Way to go--it was a lot more than I got done! Although we did take Sam to the dentist which was a big enough achievement that I'm okay with not doing much else.
You are too cute! Do you still keep in contact with Andy at all? Glad to hear you got most of it done. I love it when I can get most done, don't care for all, but anything checked off my lists and at least the house appearing clean is great!
Post a Comment