Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Watch out for those Poppies! They will make you sleepy. Get back to the yellow brick road.


Take a deep breath. Breathe in your blessings, let them calm you. See that sky darkening ahead? Looks ominous doesn't it? No worries, Sister. Hang tight to the realization that just beyond that blustery gray gloominess luminously clear and blue skies abound.

I just opened up my scriptures and these three scriptures popped out at me.

19For I perceive that ye are in the paths of righteousness; I perceive that ye are in the path which leads to the kingdom of God; yea, I perceive that ye are making his apaths straight.

23And now I would that ye should be ahumble, and be bsubmissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal; always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive.

24And see that ye have afaith, hope, and charity, and then ye will always abound in good works.

27And now, may the apeace of God rest upon you, and upon your houses and lands, and upon your flocks and herds, and all that you possess, your women and your children, according to your faith and good works, from this time forth and forever. And thus I have spoken. Amen.

I love how the Book of Mormon soothes my nerves and gives me the gentle boost I need to just DO it. There are many moments in my mommy day where I want to just do nothing but overresting and falling asleep on the job leads to an overgrowth of poppies right here in my little home. Those poppies are the very frustrations that are seeking to unnerve me and lull me into a state of demotivation. I am on a mission. DERUTIFIAGE (I think I really like my new word.) Time to just say a prayer put on some happy music and attack this day. Derutifiage is the word of the day.



No comments: