Olivia interrupted my intense concentration at figuring out the new Facebook. I wanted to scold her for interrupting me but my initial irritation at being interrupted was quickly followed by laughter when I focused on what she was trying to share with me.
She said,"Mom, what do you give a dog with a fever?"
Me: "I don't know, what?"
Olivia: "Must be ketchup, they go on hot dogs."
I really did almost lose my balance while sitting on my exercise/birth ball from laughing at that one.
Who would want to miss that one just for the sake of Facebook? Another lesson learned today.
Me: "I don't know, what?"
Olivia: "Must be ketchup, they go on hot dogs."
I really did almost lose my balance while sitting on my exercise/birth ball from laughing at that one.
Who would want to miss that one just for the sake of Facebook? Another lesson learned today.
2 comments:
That is a great joke. She must be 7. By the way, did you figure out the new facebook?
that is a good one. Jarom is always making up jokes, but he has only had a few as good as that one.
Post a Comment