Friday, February 26, 2010

Beyond Expectations: Day 11--Eviction Notice


Me at 40w 5 d. Doesn't Rachel's apple pie look fabulous?

A couple days ago, you might remember my mentioning that the second of my friends had her baby. I was reading over good Alissa's blog and she reminded me of a "tradition" per say that she has with her unborn babies. She writes an eviction notice and very shortly thereafter they are born. I think both of her last two children came a day after she wrote them. I think that would be fun to do. So I think I will try to write my own "Please vacate the premises" love note to wee Paisley. Here goes...

Dear Paisley Pie, my love, my sweet-

The time has come. The time is now. Just come, come, come. I DO care how. Paisley Breanna-Kay Hunt could you be please come NOW? I'll take tomorrow that is all good and well. We'd really like to see you, come out of your shell. You can come in the day or come in the night, there is even a full moon on Sunday night. Mimi is here to take care of Mom. If you come before March, I'll buy you a great dress for prom. You have sisters who are beside themselves to love you and your Father in Heaven will never cease to guide you. Your dad wants to snuggle with you on his chest and mom will make great milk that will come from her breast. I love you my dear, please come in a hurry--especially before the end of February.

Alissa--If you ever read this, thanks for your great idea. I hope I have the same kind of magic that makes my babies come when I ask, like you do. Baby Libby is delicious and dreamy. Congratulations! Don't feel bad that your babe came before mine, they come when they know it is time. I appreciate your love, friendship and compassion. ((HUGS)) Enjoy your babymoon.

In other news, I am officially 4 cm dilated. Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

Molly said...

That pie looks GREAT. Get out, Paisley, or when you're 16 your mom won't let you date.

;)

Sara said...

Honey, I think you are much more fabulous than apple pie. I love your notice, I love the name Paisley, I love how you made 'hurry' rime with 'February' and mostly I love you! And miss you dearly.
Enjoy these last days before life gets crazy(/-ier). I was overdue and couldn't stand it at the end (much less patient than you!) - only after the birth did I realize how much easier it was to have sweetpea in not out :) Heh. Although I must confess there is nothing quite like snuggling that sweet smelling little human.
Good luck and many blessings! Can't wait to see another of your gorgeous girls!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Girl... I am at work right now and I read your eviction note to the girls here and we all started laughing. One girl said that you are SO creative and I told her that she didn't even know the half of it, that you have always been great with words since we were little. I showed them your gorgeous girls and they loved hearing about you and the cute family you have. Anyway, hope little Paisley listens!

Tara said...

Love the Marvin K Mooney vibe. You are awesome!! I'm sure the eviction notice will work.

Fichtner Family said...

Love it. love it. love it. Today is the day... Hopefully. Come on Paisley - don't make us get code enforcement!