Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 13: We love...



Today's List:
Olivia: I love drawing.
Maia: I love Goldfish crackers and the Valentine's cookies we bought today.
Mika: I love the house. She and Maia were making a pretend house/fort at the time.
Sam: I love watching my wife dance.
Tisha: I really love my husband. Really I do. We've grown in a tremendous way in the last 8 mos and I truly love that man more than I ever realized I could. *heartbeat* I am so blessed to have him. When we got married, I engraved the words "Que Suerte Tengo" inside his wedding band. Those words "I am so lucky" are so, so true. My cup runneth over.

1 comment:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

That is so sweet. The longer we are married and the older we get, the love abounds in plethora amounts we never could fathom in our earlier days...