My sister-in-law had her baby early this morning. YAY! She was 41w and 4 days along. My niece is is 9lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long. YAY AMBY!! That would put me next on the list. She and I had daughters on the same day 4.5 yrs ago. I am hoping that Paisley thinks that idea is cool and decides to come before the day is over but if not.....
When you are a 7 days past your guess date any time you call your husband at work to ask him what kind of candy he wants, he will think you are calling to tell him that you are in labor and that you should come home. Just so you know.
Last week, I found a birthing statistic somewhere that said you are more likely to give birth on a Tuesday than you are to give birth on the weekend. Interesting huh? At this point, I am beginning to forget that I am pregnant. I have happily settled in for the long haul. I won't be going past 42 weeks so I will definitely be meeting my daughter in 7 days or less. Ten bucks she is 9lbs. These hips can totally handle it.
12 comments:
I was 42w2d when my water finally broke with Macy (had to be induced). My mom had arrived from Florida on my due date. She had the same reaction as Sam every single time I called home. I started making up reasons to call, just to hear her get excited. ROFL.
well maybe you will prove the statistic right and she will be born on a Tuesday! I can't believe that you can actually have a baby that big with as tiny as you are! I can't comprehend it... but it happens all the time I guess. Will keep waiting along with you and everyone else!
well maybe you will prove the statistic right and she will be born on a Tuesday! I can't believe that you can actually have a baby that big with as tiny as you are! I can't comprehend it... but it happens all the time I guess. Will keep waiting along with you and everyone else!
I'm going to go 9 lbs. 1 oz. That is what Sophie was, only she was a week early, not a week late. So do I get the $10 if I'm right?
I went into labor with both of my girls on Tuesdays. Hopefully Paisley thinks it's a good day, too. :)
You have appx. 29 hours to prove those stats right! I'm rooting for Tuesday!!!
Good luck!
Holy cow Tish we are so mental insync I was thinking of that same stat today when I was driving home from wally world. Great minds. Congrats to Amber! Soon enough those congrats will be yours. Poor Sam. Well, birthing dust to you and sweet Paisley.
Tuesday is a great day. I love how positive you are in your blogs.
I will go over my hypnobirthing book again just for fun and to bring positive energy for you!!
John always sang Elvis' "It's Now or Never" to our babies to get them to come. Just an idea.
Good luck! You are far more patient than I ever was when past due. Hang in there... it can't be long, right? ;)
So fun. My friend recently had a baby. She was 2 weeks over due and had been dialated to a 4 for 4 weeks! The midwife broke her water and Alex was born 2 hours (!!) later. He could already hold his head up - I'm not even kidding you!
You are doing great. I am so so excited to hear your new birth story. Your last story was my inspiration with Ty and I'm sure this one will be amazing too.
:)
Rae--I love that story.
Post a Comment