Today, I feel bathed in the affirmation "Trust Birth". My emotions, instincts and feelings meet right at this belief. I feel good. I feel kind of swaddled if that makes any sense. I've had a few paradigm upgrades that are keeping me in my happy place. My heart and spirit are open to all instruction, education and promptings but I just feel peace. In fact, my mind just doesn't feel the need to accept anything less than that.
We so often get caught up in the potential negative "what ifs" of birth and while I believe in being properly educated, aware, open to alternatives and changes in plan my subconscious seems to be teaching me about keeping all that in proper balance. I was reading an excerpt from my Hypnobabies book and it talked about shifting our minds to the positive "what ifs" to maintain proper balance and not be forced to act out of fear.
What if this birth is to be my most calm and enpowering experience ever? What if she comes out and everything is well-- as it should be? What if trusting my body and instincts is the best option rather than going against them merely to satisfy the fear of the unknown "what coulds"?
Life isn't perfect and I do know that. We don't always get what we want, when we want it, how we want it but I do know that things work out the way they are supposed to. I know that my instincts and promptings have always brought me to the right places and choices in my life. I also know that going against them have kept me from blessings and positive experiences that were intended to be mine.
4 comments:
Tisha, you continue to prove how amazing you are! Enjoy these last few days of that intimate connection you can only have while still pregnant. Then you have to share that beautiful girl with the rest of us :)
You.Amaze.Me. ((HUGS)) girl!
-Jessica
You're inspiring Tisha. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself on your blog.
you know what He needs you to know when you need it. He wants this to be calm and so it shall be.
Post a Comment