Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 14: Love Never Ends


Today's List:
Olivia: I love the true meaning of Valentine's Day and the presents were fun too.
Maia: I love the cake Daddy made.
Michaela: I love Valentine's Day. It was the cutest thing to hear her say Valentine's all day long. "Can I have candy Valentine's?" "I want cake Valentines! "Yeah, I think this holiday will be on the top of her list of favorites.
Tisha: I love the blessing of being a forever family.
Sam: I love our ward family.

We had a fun day today. The girls got some fun little presents. Sam helped me nest all weekend, bought me lovely flowers and a picture frame I wanted. He also made us pink heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast, he assembled, frosted and decorated a 3 layer heart shaped red velvet cake for us. We ate by candlelight and Michaela's overwrought cries of not wanting dinner but wanting cake Valentines. We did take pictures and I will post them soon just not tonight.

I can't believe we have managed to complete these 14 days of love without missing a day. It has been really fun to list the things we love for two weeks straight and I am very happy to have made a record of it.

In other news, tomorrow is my guesstimated due date. If I go past that date, I think I might start a chronicle of life being past the guess date. I think it will be a fun thing to do while I wait out the arrival of Miss Ma'am.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Your fam's list every day has been heartwarming and very uplifting to this gal. Love you, and love your family!!