Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beyond Expectations: Day 6

I am almost there! Tomorrow I am 41 weeks. Who wants to make a bet that Paisley will go over the 41weeks even mark? I will! I am happy and feeling good. Tomorrow I am going for another walk around the block for sure though.

My mom is in town so now we have in house child care for the birth. If it happens during the day, mom and the girls will go on a day excursion. If it happens during the night, she will be here if the girls happen to wake up. I have had some contractions that have become increasingly stronger but they are sporadic. Like I said before, I will believe them when the baby comes out.

Sam looked at me a second ago and said," Do I really have to go to work tomorrow? I am going to go in and everyone is going to ask me why I am here." Poor guy. Several women told him to put me in a swing and push me until the baby came out. LOL. I had every intention of going to church today but Michaela got sick (just a cold) so I stayed home with her.

Maia looked at me today and said,"MOM, you said that by the time Mimi (my mom) got here that Paisley would be born." Yep, this one has made me a liar with my family. The girls all kissed and talked to my belly. They asked her to come and told baby that they love her. And that is my report on day 6 of the Paisley stake out. I am going to go watch Persuasion. :)

4 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Sam doesn't HAVE to go to work tomorrow. But it would look pretty silly if he stayed home and then went in on Tuesday and there was still no baby. Too funny!

I think Paisley was just waiting for your mom. So tomorrow it is...

Mindy said...

I'm so glad that your mom made it safely. You have to love when kids point things like that out. Tell Sam that if you are still pregnant he still goes to work :)
Enjoy the Mimi time.

Melissa said...

Do you want to walk over here and swing on our swing set? It's all yours! I'll even push you as high as you want! Maybe it wasn't hardwood floor in my dream, maybe it was grass. Wait, maybe it was my hardwood floor! *grin* *wink*
LOVE YOU TISH!

The Mathews Family said...

Love the post. Love you. Love your amazing and inspiring personality. I'm so excited for you!
-Jessica