We went out for the day. A tour of Welfare Square and some fun at Target got me many more birthing waves closer to Paisley. But that is about it. I woke up today ready. I felt like an athlete who was focused and ready for the game. No nerves, just primed and in the zone. It made me think maybe the game would be today. But it's not looking like it will. You just never know though. That is a bit of a bummer because I love the energy that comes from being ready and so focused.
Tomorrow, we are going to IKEA to get excited, oh, ah and shop/walk around IKEA for the morning before my appointment with my midwife. I'll keep you posted! I just found out that another friend of mine who was due in March had her baby a couple hrs ago. I really did laugh. I really do think this is uncannily funny. This is just so WEIRD. Am I dreaming or do I just live in the twilight zone? Is it possible that Paisley just REALLY doesn't want me to be her mother and she is pleading with Heavenly Father to NOT be sent to me? Surely not, we are nice people.
7 comments:
Impossible!--they just come when they come.:)It would be nice if she came before she's bigger than you, though. She's probably tired of having her kneecaps in her nostrils, too, but doesn't know what to do about it.;) Its probably just been too dang cold and she wants to stay where its warm! hang in there and keep up the walking!!
Lisa T
Is this Long Lost Lisa from the Lab? How are you!!?? Thanks for your sweet comment.
Yes, tis me. Didn't even know you were expecting and here you are ready to have her any minute. Yeah for girls!! Take care and breathe deep!!
Lisa
You need to email me and give me an update on your life. I think of you often and have been wondering how you have been.
You have this baby, allow yourself to nest and heal properly and to get into the groove of being a mother of 4 and then the next time you think of me drop me a note and we can catch up. Keep your focus and I'm sure we all look forward to happy news soon. Woohoo!
Lisa
I am sure Paisley will turn out to be a very caring and motherly little lady - she is simply making sure her friends get to Earth safe and sound before she makes her own way. I swear it is funny these kids. I think Noel, given time to make her way here and not forced with threat of C-section, would have come on the 30th (she was born at 9:20pm on the 29th and would have waited until midnight if she could have I am sure of it). The 30th was the aniversery of Eric's mother's death and although that sounds odd, children bring healing you know? Darn drs - but all ended fine so I can't complain too much. And Ty - if he hadn't have come at the EXACT time (birthing time to birth) Eric would have either: a) been in DC without a way to get to me, or B) called in sick which would have gotten him in trouble since he just had vacation time. But the morning he was supposed to go to work (6am), I was sure it was the day as I had been having birthing waves since 3am. I also was given the revelation that he should call the chief pilot instead of scheduling. Turns out the chief pilot gave him emergency leave which didn't mess with his sick time or his pay! Amazing.
Hang in there. She's learning a few extra lessons from the Father, right? Or maybe you are? ;)
I can't be positive about her but I am definitely am learning alot. You all are the best. Thank you. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment