If it makes you feel any better, my birthing waves never came any closer than 8 minutes - and most were 12-15 minutes apart for 10 hours and then kicked it up right before Ty was born... :) Good luck!! We'll be praying for you!
You are amazing! I was thinking about you a couple days ago and thought for sure you'd had the baby by now. But I know for a fact that you can't remain at 7 cm forever.....Good luck!
9 comments:
Time to meet baby.
Come on, Paisley! Let's get those contractions together! Seven centimeters is a good start, though:)
You're having her at home, right?
Sorry I ate part of it. I couldn't resist any longer.
Come out, Paisley. We all are dying to meet you.
If it makes you feel any better, my birthing waves never came any closer than 8 minutes - and most were 12-15 minutes apart for 10 hours and then kicked it up right before Ty was born... :) Good luck!! We'll be praying for you!
Apple pie makes a myriad of things better. Prayers for today - full moon is officially at 11 AM.
You are amazing! I was thinking about you a couple days ago and thought for sure you'd had the baby by now. But I know for a fact that you can't remain at 7 cm forever.....Good luck!
Just keep visualizing her coming, and keep smiling. I am sure that morning will bring you something wonderful.
I hope you are right, Mindy!
Post a Comment