Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Our Love Confessions: Day 2


Yesterday many of our love confessions centered around family, earthly and heavenly and, of course, sunglasses. Mika has been wearing CONSTANTLY the last couple days so her actions truly do confirm that she loves them. She asked for them first thing this morning but we couldn't find them for several hours. When she found them she was very excited. "I found them, Mommy!" is too darling in 2 yr old dialect.

Today we sat down to ponder over the most important things. Things that we love and here are the things that came to the forefront of our minds on this lovely February 2nd. This is how it went down and in this exact order.

Olivia: I love my purple rock. I want to start a rock collection.
Maia: I love my food.
Michaela: I love honey. This one she acted out by licking the honey off her plate.
Tisha:
I love it when the snow melts.
Sam: I called our sweet Sam at work and this was his response. I love root beer floats.

I found it quite ironic that 3 out of 5 love confessions centered around food today. Sam thought it was funny too. He said that after the Lord and family that food definitely is up there. Apparently so.

What are you all loving today?

Better get back to the troops. I came down here to get lemon juice for lemonade and Olivia came down here to reprimand me for getting distracted and informed that I had 5 minutes to resurface. She reminds me of someone I know....

4 comments:

Heather said...

Today? I love you, and how fun you make life.

Little Family Fun said...

What a fun idea! I love it!

Poon Family said...

Sam, I love rootbeer floats too!

Tara said...

Is Olivia an oldest child or what? Better be careful that she doesn't take over like Kate has here.