
List of Love
Olivia: I love that I am getting baptized this year.
Maia: I love it when Daddy prays for the baby.
Michaela: I love Jesus.
Sam: I love Sunday.
Tisha: I love that the Lord answers prayers.
So today is Sunday as you know. Last Sunday, I stayed home from church because I really needed some peace and some rest. I thought people would be happy to see me today. Not really. More than anything it seems like they just want me to have the baby. I may be the only patient one.
People commented on how surprised they were to see me appear happy and lithe. They asked me if I was ready. I had one lady tell me that I looked small. I have to wonder if she really thought that or if she was just trying to make me feel good. Who knows? My babysitter (whose name will be the first part of Paisley's middle name) is waiting on pins and needles as well. She just can't wait. Her mother says it is all she can talk about at this point. How cute is that? I love that girl.
I have to give props to Olivia and Maia for my patience in the "waiting for baby to arrive" arena. Both of them arrived a week after the estimated guess date and that just naturally made a decent waiter out of me. If this baby were to go past that 7 day it would be new territory. I would most concerned for one reason. What would I wear?
As the last couple weeks have passed, I have started putting away some of my maternity clothes because they have gotten too small. Too small meaning that they aren't long enough to sufficiently cover my gem of a belly. I put on a dress this morning and Sam pointed out that I had a bunchy creasing going on in the small of my back...again too small. My belly outgrew the maternity belly allowance it has provided.
So, here ya go. 39wks. My waist is 45.5 inches around and my belly sticks out 9.5 inches from my legs. Sam wanted to throw in the stat that his chest is 40 inches around. LOL. Consider yourself well informed. I am REALLY hoping to get a Feb 14th baby.

There is a church Valentine's dance on Saturday night and I will be there dancing the night away hopefully hosting in some contractions. Sam thought he was going to get out of the V-Day dance this year. I don't think he will. I went to a missionary farewell reception a couple weeks ago and I made several people nervous with how freely I was dancing. Who could hold back when "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" comes on? Certainly not my mother's daughter.
Olivia: I love that I am getting baptized this year.
Maia: I love it when Daddy prays for the baby.
Michaela: I love Jesus.
Sam: I love Sunday.
Tisha: I love that the Lord answers prayers.
So today is Sunday as you know. Last Sunday, I stayed home from church because I really needed some peace and some rest. I thought people would be happy to see me today. Not really. More than anything it seems like they just want me to have the baby. I may be the only patient one.
People commented on how surprised they were to see me appear happy and lithe. They asked me if I was ready. I had one lady tell me that I looked small. I have to wonder if she really thought that or if she was just trying to make me feel good. Who knows? My babysitter (whose name will be the first part of Paisley's middle name) is waiting on pins and needles as well. She just can't wait. Her mother says it is all she can talk about at this point. How cute is that? I love that girl.
I have to give props to Olivia and Maia for my patience in the "waiting for baby to arrive" arena. Both of them arrived a week after the estimated guess date and that just naturally made a decent waiter out of me. If this baby were to go past that 7 day it would be new territory. I would most concerned for one reason. What would I wear?
As the last couple weeks have passed, I have started putting away some of my maternity clothes because they have gotten too small. Too small meaning that they aren't long enough to sufficiently cover my gem of a belly. I put on a dress this morning and Sam pointed out that I had a bunchy creasing going on in the small of my back...again too small. My belly outgrew the maternity belly allowance it has provided.
So, here ya go. 39wks. My waist is 45.5 inches around and my belly sticks out 9.5 inches from my legs. Sam wanted to throw in the stat that his chest is 40 inches around. LOL. Consider yourself well informed. I am REALLY hoping to get a Feb 14th baby.

There is a church Valentine's dance on Saturday night and I will be there dancing the night away hopefully hosting in some contractions. Sam thought he was going to get out of the V-Day dance this year. I don't think he will. I went to a missionary farewell reception a couple weeks ago and I made several people nervous with how freely I was dancing. Who could hold back when "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" comes on? Certainly not my mother's daughter.

6 comments:
I miss you!
Hey I was excited to see you!!! Just can't wait to see that beautiful creamy baby too!!! I hope you are at the valentines day dance!!! You make everything so fun!!!! Love you and I hope you are doing good and I hope she waits until Valentines day too!!!
You get bigger every time. No big deal. I always seemed to buy a few new maternity pants the last few weeks of pregnancy. And I have to say that my least favorite time to go to church is the last favorite month of my pregnancy. I've always been ok with waiting but I got tired of answering the question of when the baby was going to come. And with Adam, I had a lady who about two months earlier had told me that I looked like I should be having the baby anyday, tell me the week before I had Adam that I looked like I could another couple months. It's all good. And you look great!! Hope you get to dance a lot this weekend.
Just gorgeous Tish! I can't believe you are measuring that big either! How big was your biggest baby? And this is a home birth again, right? I hope that you get to dance your baby away on Saturday night and then have a loveley surprise on Sunday! Or you could always have it a couple days earlier on mine and Brandon's 11th Anniversary! Just a thought!
Tisha, you look absolutely gorgeous in that picture--you are one of the happiest pregnant ladies I have ever seen and I only wish that I felt how you look in the end :) Good luck with this new little one--I hope you do get your Valentine baby.
You are BEAUTIFUL Tisha! You wear that pregnancy glow so well! Much Love, Tiffany
Post a Comment