Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beyond Expectations: Day 12

Had some contractions that were sporadically regular. They'd go from being 11 min apart, then 15 min, then 20 min, then back to 11 min, then 15 min, 20 min etc. After that I lost my mucous plug. Yay!

Went to bed and had a good night's sleep. So now we are heading down to visit some family and drop O at a birthday party for 11am. I am going in to see my mw at 11:30. She is going to stretch and sweep my membranes at that point. Could the eviction really be working? Did Alissa impart some of her magic powers on me? We shall see.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I hope your magic works. Come out, little baby girl!

Fichtner Family said...

She is surely on her way! Any time now.

The Mathews Family said...

Oh whenever she appears she is going to be absolutely beautiful! yaaay!!!!!
-Jessica

Melissa said...

Come on Paisley!!